| Universal DC laptop power adapter with multiple interchangeable tips 8 interchangeable tips for flexible adaptability to different notebook models Adjustable output voltage, satisfy the requirement of different type of laptops Overload and short circuit protection to protect it from damage High efficiency and low energy consumption|
Power LED indicator
Input: DC 11-14 Volts.
Output: DC15/16/18/19/20V DC 4A. DC 22/24V 3.3A 80W max.
Fuse for overload protection (10AMP)
A. Voltage selection:
1. Proper output voltage setting. Please check the voltage indication marked next to the input jack on your laptop. You may find the voltage in your AC adaptor or in the computer user's manual.
2. Set the voltage switch on the body of the adaptor into the corresponding voltage of your laptop. Please remember to press the voltage switch a little bit down to adjust the voltage.
B. Tip polarity selection:
1. Select a proper connector size. The polarity of the connector plugs is presented with the positive tip in centre.
2. Insert connector output plug into your laptop
3. Insert adaptor into vehicle lighter socket. Green LED will light to indicate proper operation
4. Turn on laptop
Compatible with the following models laptops:HP, Dell, Compaq, Sony, Toshiba, NEC, IBM, ACER, Liteon, ASUS, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Averatec, Gateway and Winbook.